- Send Email
Be part of the RWTH Campuslauf!
The RWTH Campuslauf would be unthinkable without the help of volunteers. We are grateful for every single helping hand that would like to support us on our event.
We need help in the following areas:
- Set up at 8am to 1pm
- Course marshal 3pm to 7.30pm
- Catering for runners and spectators 4pm to 7.15pm
- Take down starting around 8.30pm
What we offer you:
- You are part of a unique event!
- Collaboration in a dynamic and committed team made up of volunteers, athletes, and HSZ employees
- Experiences in coordination and organization
- A look behind the scenes of a large event
- Catering the day of the event
- To look back at the event we happily invite you to a get-together with food and drinks - we would be pleased to see all of you once again and have a nice evening with you
Important: Please include which area you want to volunteer in!
Melih Özkardes is happy to answer any questions you have.
First and foremost, all volunteers get to experience one of the largest University Sports events in Aachen live and up close – both on stage and behind the scenes.
Additionally, they acquire further teamwork and organizational skills. Each volunteers gets a certificate from the University Sports Center about their contribution. This documents their work and skills within the framework of volunteer work the University Sports Center.
If we were able to pique your interest, submit a non-binding registration.
When registering, please include which area you want to volunteer in. We will then contact you and arrange your volunteer area in advance.