This offer is only available in the summer semester!


Wind Surfing Semester Card


Dates and Booking


Target Group and Prerequisites

University students and employees can borrow surfboards at Wildenhof on the Rursee. Individuals must show their official surfing license from the VDWS or DVS and pay a fee to be issue the University's surfing permit. This permit allows you to rent equipment. The University Sports Center offers a good mix of equipment, which you can use at Rursee with the equipment permit. Individuals who already have the surfing permit can extent their permit starting at the beginning of April in the HSZ's internet portal. Afterwards, the permit is stamped in the HSZ Service Point or at the administration desk at Wildenhof. New permits are only issued at the HSZ during's the Service Point's opening hours!


Equipment rental is only open if weather permits, starting mid-April. You must adhere to the rental conditions. If you do not adhere to the rental conditions, your University surfing card may be confiscated. Controls are regularly conducted.

There is a 50 percent reduction to the price of the surfing card seven weeks before the new sports program begins.


Similar Topics

  • Basic Information

    Please pay attention to the important information about the sports facilities, materials, and prerequisites.