St. Moritz, SwitzerlandHSZ
Dates and Booking
December 28, 2017 to January 4, 2018
February 24 to March 3, 2018
St. Moritz, Switzerland
3,300 meters of pleasure and delight. The heart of Engadins. Two-time Winter Olympics location. The most famous of all winter sport locations. Stronghold of the alpine jet set. 322 days of sunshine a year! This is just a selection of keywords and superlatives that can be used to describe St. Moritz. St. Moritz actually is one of the finest and diverse places for skiing and snowboarding. Snow is guaranteed in its year-round winter, creating a winter sport Mecca for both experienced athletes and beginners. No small mountain village. Instead there are modern hotels, partially in the traditional look with lively streets and squares at the foot of Corviglia, Piz Corvatsch, and Diavolezza. St. Moritz's bars and cafés are an international meeting spot for alpinists and skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts, and nearly all other winter sports.
From S-Chanf you can take the Rhätische Eisenbahn to access all the large ski areas, including Corviglia, Piz Corvatsch, Diavolezza, and Lagalp. 59 lifts, 350 kilometers of slopes ranging from 1,700 to 3,300 meters, and slopes of all difficulties are waiting for you. Not only are the slopes oustanding for alpine skiing but St. Moritz is El Dorado for cross-country skiing enthusiasts. There is an excellent track network of over 200 kilometers.
We stay in S-Chanf in a ir wohnen in a quaint, rustic farmhouse, which has multibed rooms for four to eight people. A ski cellar and two living/party rooms offer space and opportunities for the evening program. Food is organized by a kitchen help. However, our energetic help is needed in preparing meals.
Arrival and Departure
- Transport to St. Moritz will beginn at the 27th December 2017 in the evening and the departure will be in the middle of the day of 4th January 2018.
- Transport to St. Moritz will beginn at the 23th Frebruary 2018 in the evening and the departure will be on 3rd March 2018 in the evening.
- Transport there and back in modern long-distance buses
- Accommodations in multibed rooms
- Full board, lunch packages during the day
- Skiing and snowboarding courses for all levels
- Introduction to short carving turns
- Snowboard sample courses
- Course organization and supervision
- Visitor's tax
- Evening program
Dates and Prices
390 Euros over the New Year and 350 Euros for the other trips not including the ski pass.
The ski pass costs the regular daily price with a ten percent discount, amounting to about 370 Swiss francs.
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and in case of a withdrawal that there will be a cancelling fee. For that we recommand a travel cancellation insurance for every participant.