The focus of these courses is aerobic training to improve endurance. Training is based on the duration and interval methods. Participants learn and advance their techniques. Spinning® is suitable for all age groups and fitness levels. Participants can train under the instruction of experienced teachers and simultaneously experience and use the group dynamic. Simple movements, techniques that are easy to learn, and of course the music make every course an experience.
- Send Email
- Send Email
To participate in the spinning courses in the RWTH GYM Cardioraum, you must bring the following:
- Registration Confirmation
- Student, staff, or guest ID
- Picture ID only required at the first session
- A large padlock to lock up personal items and preferably a second large padlock to secure valuables
- Sports clothing, clean sports shoes, a clean hand towel
- A filled, plastic water bottle, anywhere from 0.5 to 0.7 liters
there is a water fountain that can be used free of charge at the RWTH GYM. Please change before entering the RWTH GYM and lock your bag in the locker. Please wait to put on special cycling shoes till you reach the protective floor mats in the cardio room. All bikes are equipped with system pedals from Shimano-SPD. You can put your other clean sports shoes on the side of the cardio room. A limited number of heart rate monitors can be borrowed from the Service Desk at the RWTH GYM in exchange for a photo-ID in deposit. The RWTH GYM and the University Sports Center accept no liability in case of losss of the ID.