Dates and Booking
March 3rd to 10, 2018
Registration over University Sports Hamburg
General Information Hinterglemm
The huge and expansive ski region Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang has long been among the top 10 Ski resorts in Austria and is very popular among snow fans. Over 200 kilometres of prepared piste are connected by perfect infrastructure and modern skilifts. Comprehensive snow machine coverage guarantees snow cover and enjoyment for the entire season. Countless hütten and bars offer hearty food, comfort and après-ski fun.
Our accommodation, the Sportclub Kendlhof is in the heart of the Saalbach Hinterglemm ski region. About a kilometer outside the village of Hinterglemm, it’s situated perfectly just at the ski slope, with the lifts being reachable by a small path in good snow conditions and with a specially prepared slope leading right to the doorstep.
Accommodation is in comfortable rooms of two to six beds, which are simply and functionally appointed. Similarly appointed twin or double bed rooms with showers are available for an additional charge. Almost all rooms include a balcony with views over the beautiful snowy alpine landscape. Single showers and toilets can be found on each floor. You need to bring your own bed linen and towels. Alternatively these can be borrowed from the hotel for a ten or eight euro fee respectively. The hotels own party cellar with sofa lounge and free table football guarantee the best conditions for your parties – at the beginning, during the Bergfest and to end the week.
A specialty of the Kendlhof is that you are cooked for and spoiled with delicious Austrian cuisine. A breakfast buffet, packed lunches and three-course dinners ensure that no one will go hungry. Merely for one evening will the kitchen remain empty. Something which we will make up for by offering a hearty hütten-evening with warm food, welcome drinks, nighttime skiing, toboggan run and torch-lit hike. Another great advantage is the fact that you will be able to rent equipment, like shoes, boards and skis, on site for very favourable prices.
Arrival and Departure
The outward journey begins in the evening of March 2nd 2018 and departure takes place during the course of the morning on the 10th of March.
- Half board, the opportunity to pack lunch bags and a meal during the Hütten evening.
- Seven nights of lodging in shared rooms, with twin or double bed rooms availablefor an additional fee.
- Travel in a modern coach, departure from Hamburg! Boarding in Aachen is not possible; Participants from Aachen kann also board along the coaches direct route of travel.
- Ski and snowboard courses, at least half a day and no beginner courses.
- Tour operator
- Visitors tax
- Independent travel can be booked over RWTH University Sports
- Starting at 480 euros for students
Not included in the price
- 7 day Saalbach Hinterglemm ski lift pass ca. 278€, payment upon arrival
- Surcharge for accommodation in twin room 25€ per person.
- Surcharge for accommodation in double room with own shower 35€ per person.
Organisation and booking for the offer is managed by University Sports Hamburg
Attention during registration!
Please fill in the form as a guest, as long as you don’t study directly in Hamburg. You will still only need to pay the student fare, if you send a scan of your student card to University Sports Hamburg.
- There will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners during this tour!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old!
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in Landgraaf before booking Extra Tours.
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that there will be a cancellation fee in case of withdrawal. For this reason we recommend that all participants take out travel cancellation insurance.