Dates and Booking
Februar 24 to March 3, 2018
Davos Klosters, Switzerland
Davos is situated at 1,560 meters and is thus Europe's highest village. Aside from winter sports you will find a variety of options off the slope. The laidback beach chairs at the foot of Jakobshorn invite you sun yourself while the Bolgenschanze Bar offers the best après ski in Switzerland.
Many stores in the city center offer the opportunity to casually shop; a sports center and nearby indoor pool offer further variety. However Davos doesn't sleep deep during the night! Nightowls have the challenge of choosing between numerous clubs and bars.
Davos is located at the heart of Graubünden and ensures snow coverage up to 2,844 meters above sea level from November to the end of April. A magical backdrop of the Bünd peaks with partially untouched landscape! 55 chair lifts and ski lifts open up winter sports regions further away: large Parseen, familiar Madrisa, the Pischna area for free riding, and the Riner- and Jakobshorn.
Get your fill of skiing and snowboarding on 307 kilometerse of snow-covered slopes. The perfectly shaped Jatz Park in Jakobshorn and a fun park in Madrisa are ideally suited for those who need more than the slopes.
Our house "Spinabad" is located in Davos-Glaris, approximately 150 meters from the foot of the Rinerhorn gondola. The entrance to the Jakobshorn ski area six kilometers away can be reached by ski bus; the local bus runs home to about midnight.
The house has two- and four-bed rooms. You must pay a surcharge for the two-bed rooms. Each floor has sufficient toilets and showers. We meet in the rustic, woodpaneled dining room for meals. The party and recreation room offer the perfect atmosphere for partying in the evening.
Arrival and Departure
Transport to Davos will beginn at the 23th February 2018 in the evening and the departure will be on the 3rd March 2018.
- 7-day ski pass for Davos Klosters
- Breakfast buffet and 3-course menu; lunches can be packed for the slopes. Participants must help with cooking, setting the table, and cleaning up.
- Accommodations in multi-bed rooms
- Transport in a modern long-distance bus starting in Aachen
- Skiing and snowboarding courses on six days, at least half a day
- Tour guide
- Visitor's tax
- Luggage transport to the hut
- Departures from Aachen and Cologne! It is not possible to board in Hamburg; participants from Hamburg can travel to Cologne affordably with a long-distance bus.
Not Included in the Price
- Surcharge for accommodations in a double room: 25 Euros per person
- Surcharge for accommodations in a double room with bunkbeds: 15 Euros per person
- Participants, who have completed their 26th year of life once the trip begins, must book the offer "Davos ab 26 Jahre!"
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and in case of a withdrawal that there will be a cancelling fee. For that we recommand a travel cancellation insurance for every participant.
- Here you find more information(de) about this trip.