February24 to March 3, 2018
March 3 to 10, 2018
Silvretta Montafon, Austria
Register through Hochschulsport Hamburg
St. Gallenkirch, Galgenul is a small village, which entertains with some nice bars and the best après ski screen of Silvretta at the summit station that is hard to miss. Nothing stands in the way of the après ski party.
Silvretta Montafon is without a doubt one of the most skiable centers of Austria, with a perfect interconnected ski area, almost 30 lifts, and 158 kilometers of slopes at heights between 1,000 and 2,400 meters. Everything in a balanced offering of easy, medium, and very difficult slopes and a few secured varieties. The new gondola located approximately 900 meters from our house offers a direct connection from the bottom of the valley St. Gallenkirch to the Hochjoch skiing area. A ski and snowboard deposit is available at the summit station. We highly recommend the free ski bus excursion to the highly situated free ride area of Gargellen and the neighboring ski area near Schruns and Tschagguns, which offer an additional 90 kilometers of slopes.
Our accommodations are simple but comfortable. The rooms with extremely small sleeping accommodations are scattered among three floors. All of the rooms are equipped with single or double beds and a sink. Each floor has a bathroom with a shower, WC, and extra toilet. A heated ski room, large group kitchen with a pantry, reception with phone, a small living room, and the large woodpaneled dining room with a bar are all located on the ground floor.
A two-person cooking team prepares the food. There is a breakfast buffet, the possibility to pack a lunch for the slopes, and a three-course menu. A little help is needing in setting the table, cleaning up, and for a few kitchen chores.
Arrival and Departure
- Transport to Montafon will beginn at the 24th February 2018 in the morning at 6 o`clock a.m. and the departure will be on the 3rd March 2018.
- Attention: Busentrence in Hamburg or on the direct way to the resort. The Bus will not be driving through Aachen. Bustranser is only available to book at HSP Hamburg.
- Transport to Montafon will beginn at the 2nd March 2018 in the evening and the departure will be on the 10th March 2018.
- Attention: Busentrence in Aachen and Cologne. Bus is not driving through Hamburg.
- Full board with packed lunches
- Accommodations in multibed rooms, double rooms and single rooms for a surcharge, seven nights
- 7-day lift pass for Silvretta Montafon
- Transport in a modern long-distance bus
- Skiing and snowboarding courses, at least half a day
- Tour guide
- Visitor's tax
Not Included in the Price
- Ski and snowboard deposit for three Euros per wek if renting from the ski shop, otherwise six Euros per week
- Accommodations in a double or single room: 25 Euro surcharge per person. You must book this separately from the tour.
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and in case of a withdrawal that there will be a cancelling fee. For that we recommand a travel cancellation insurance for every participant.