Les Crosets, SwitzerlandHSZ
Dates and Booking
March 10 to 17, 2018
Les Crosets, Switzerland
Small, athletic Les Crosets is situated at the heard of Portes du Soleil. It is compose of a few apartment houses and chalets. Skiing reigns here as the village is an important gate to the Portes du Soleil region. This is an optimal location for heading out into the ski area.
Depart for 650 kilometers of slopes this winter – this unique opportunity presents itself in Portes du Soleil, in the Swiss-French bordering area high above Lake Geneva. SKiing and snowboarding are unique here. You can select a new valley daily and always discover new and fresh slopes. From Champéry you take a gondola or chair lift to the high plateau of Planachaux, from which you can quickly access the super regions of Les Crosets and Avorriaz. The general lift pass can be used for over 160 cable cars and lifts.
Our quaint ski hut is located in Les Croset, the heart of Portes du Soleil, just 100 meters above the valley station of the chair lift, directly along the slope. Here you clip on your skis or snowboard in the morning and are directly on the slopes. The beautiful wood house offers an excellent environment for aprés ski directly at the house with its sun terrace and small balconies. The ground floor consists of a ski room, a cozy living room with a fantastic view of "Dents du Midi," a well equipped kitchen, and suffiicent sanitary facilities. A true ski hut, sitting at almost 1,700 meters and yet only 500 meters from the center of Les Crosets. There are mostly four- and six-bed rooms, and two large dormitories.
Arrival and Departure
Transport to Les Crosets will beginn at the 9th March 2018 in the evening and the departure will be on the 17th March 2018.
- All meals included, though self-organized; lunches can be packed
- Accommodations in multibed rooms
- Transport in a modern long-distance bus from Hamburg to Switzerland via Aachen
- Skiing and snowboarding courses for six days, at least half a day
- Travel guide
- Visitor's tax
- Luggage transport to the house
Not Included in the Price
- 7-day lift pass for Portes du Soleil: approximately 290 Swiss francs for students over 24 years of age and approximately 260 Swiss francs for students up to 24. Five Swiss francs must also be paid as deposit. These are the group prices for the 2015/2016 season. You will pay either on site or give the money to the tour director during the ride. Please bring exact change.
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and in case of a withdrawal that there will be a cancelling fee. For that we recommand a travel cancellation insurance for every participant.
- Here you find more information(de) about this trip.