Dates and Booking
March 10 to 17, 2018
Register via Hochschulsport Hamburg.
Flachau is part of Ski amadé, Austria. A network of 25 ski areas in the states of Salzburg and Steiermark make up one of the largest winter sports regions in Europe with 270 ski lifts. Whether your prefer the broad slopes or break your personal best time on the timed slope at the Zauchensee ski paradise, Flachau offers something for everyone.
The lift pass is valid for about 360 slopes and 270 lifts in the Salzburg region and the bordering Steiermark. Regardless of what winter sports equipment you use, multiple slopes are available for truly every level. All the ski areas in Ski amadé guarantee snow. As a beginner, you will experience the first swerves directly in front of the house. Experienced athletes have their choice of options. Aside from innumerable downhill runs, there is a speed track, a large slalom parcours, a free ride zone, and fun parks for all skill levels. The good connection to Zauchensee opens up even more possibilities.
Rudis Hubertusalm guarantees an unforgettable winter sport experience. Situated 1,700 meters above sea level in the middle of the Flachauwinkl/Kleinarl ski area, this is pure nature with no cars, no ski bus, no long marches in your ski boots. Aside from comfortable rooms with two to six beds the quaint Hubertusalm offers a cozy dining rooms and a sauna to sweat it out after being outside. The special thing about Alm: you are cooked for and spoiled with delicious Austrian cuisine.
Arrival and Departure
Transport to Flachau will beginn at the 16th March 2018 in the evening and the departure will be on the 24th March 2018.
- Full board, lunches can be packed
- Seven nights, accommodations in multibed rooms, double rooms for a surcharge
- Transport in a modern long-distance bus, trip starts in Hamburg; no stop in Aachen; participants from Aachen can join the bus on the direct travel way
- Skiing and snowboarding courses, at least half a day
- Tour guide
- Visitor's tax
- Luggage transport to the hut
- Starting at 480Euros for students
- Starting at 525 Euros and 535Euros for employees and guests
Not Included in the Price
- 7-day lift pass for Wagrain Klein Arl: approximately 260 Euros. These are the group prices from the 2016/2017 season. You will either pay on site or the fee will be collected by the tour guide during the trip there. Please have exact change.
- Surcharge for a double room: 25 Euros per person
You can find and book this offer through Hochschulsport Hamburg.
Pay attention when registering!
On the registration form, register as a guest if you do not study directly in Hamburg. You will only have to pay the student price once you scan and email your student ID to Hochschulsport Hamburg.
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and in case of a withdrawal that there will be a cancelling fee. For that we recommand a travel cancellation insurance for every participant.