Surfing in Southern FranceHSZ
Dates and Booking
July 21 to September 29, 2018
Surf Camp on the Atlantic Coast of Southern France
Together with other university sports institutions and the SALT team, we offer a surf camp in southern France. The beaches on the coast are classic coasts for surfing in Europe for a reason. The camping grounds in Carcans-Plage offer very good standards and a good infrastructure. An international surfing community comes together here. You can go the 200 meters from the camping grounds to the beach by foot with the surfboard under your arm.
- 8/16 hours of surfing classes; surf as much as you like.
- 1.5/3 hours of theory with video analysis
- Surfing materials and neoprene suits
- 7/14 nights, accommodations in spacious tents with double cabins, use of the kitchen tent
- Organization of a framework program with a surfing video evening, beach party, volleyball tournament, and excursion tips
- Optional board for 99 Euros per week: breakfast seven days a week with coffee and tea; sandwiches or baguettes are provided as a midday snack for you to prepare yourself on seven days. Dinner six days a week with starter or dessert (other drinks are not included). Everyone can eat healthy and richly until full!
Everyone, who wants to prepare their food themselves, have to keep their kitchen area clean and take care of the waste disposal. You need to plan half an hour for cleaning each day. When booking the board this is not necessary. Please indicate in your date request if you want to book the board.
July 21 - July 28, July 28 - August 4, August 4 - August 11, August 11 - August 18, August 18 - August 25, August 25 - September 1, September 1 - September 8, September 8 - September 15, September 15 - September 22, September 22 - September 29, 2018.
The arrival and departure date is always Saturday. The first course day is always Sunday.
- One week: students 288 Euros
- Additional week: students 259 Euros
- Optional board: 99 Euros per week
Please email first to find out if there is still space available during the dates you wish to go. Always enter "Aachen" in the subject line. You will also be provided with all the information about traveling to the camp and the courses. You can only submit your binding registration online once you have confirmed availability.