Surfing in SpainDassler
Dates and Book Now
May 19 to October 08, 2018
Surf Camp in Spain
Together with other university sports institutions the SALT team offers a surf camp in Spain. Our house is located directly on Playa Nemina, one of the last secret spots in Europe. The bay offers ideal waves for beginners and advanced surfers. The beach in front of the front door. After the safety rules have been explained, it is possible to surf outside of the course times. Joint bbq evenings are held in the garden and those interested, can take their chances with the slackline, indo board, or beach volleyball. You can speak with us in advance about who you'd like to room with.
We are happy to give you information about flights(about 100 Euros for both flights inclusive).
- 10/20 hours of surfing classes with theory and video analysis, Courses separated into two skill levels
- Surf as much as you like - Material usage, including outside of the course times, with soft and hardboards in many sizes
- Accommodations in double and triple rooms in a house directly on the beach. We can take roommate requests into consideration.
- Fully equipped kitchens are available. You can cook, barbecue and shop in small gropus.
- Beach volleyball net, indo board, stand-up-paddle board and slackline available
Pentecost: May 19, 2018. Departure on May 26, 2018
Summer Dates: July 16 – July 23 – July 30 – August 6 – August 13 – August 20 – August 27 – September 3 – September 10 – September 17 – September 24 – October 1 – October 8, 2018
The arrival and departure date is always Monday. The first course day is always Tuesday.
- One week: students: 308 Euros
- Additional week: students: 266 Euros
Please email first to find out if there is still space available during the dates you wish to go. Always enter "Aachen" in the subject line. You will also be provided with all the information about traveling to the camp and the courses. You can only submit your binding registration online once you have confirmed availability.