VolunteeringCopyright: © Andreas Schmitter
Be part of the RWTH Campuslauf!
The RWTH Campuslauf wouldn't be possible without the help of volunteers. The University Sports Center needs your help to make the event a success!
We need help in the following areas:
Set up at 8am to 1pm
- Course marshal 4pm to 8pm
- Catering for runners and spectators 4pm to 8:30pm
- Take down starting around 8:30pm
The operating times are possible in shorter shifts.
Please let us know at the end of the registration form in which area you would like to help out!
What we offer you:
You are part of a unique event!
- Collaboration in a dynamic and committed team made up of volunteers, athletes, and HSZ employees
- Experiences in coordination and organization of a large event
- A look behind the scenes of a large event
- voucher for food and drinks on the day of the event
For all volunteers, there will be a drink after the event as a thank you. We look forward to your help!
First and foremost, all volunteers get to experience one of the largest University Sports events in Aachen live and up close – both on stage and behind the scenes.
Additionally, they acquire further teamwork and organizational skills. Each volunteers gets a certificate from the University Sports Center about their contribution. This documents their work and skills within the framework of volunteer work the University Sports Center.
If we were able to pique your interest, submit a non-binding registration. When registering, please include which area you want to volunteer in. We will then contact you and arrange your volunteer area in advance.