Procedure for Single-Date Booking has changed. Please note.
Tennis Court Single-Date Booking Tennisanlage Professor-Pirlet-Straße or Allwetterplatz Königshügel
- +49 241 80 24390
- Send Email
Offer and Booking
You have the opportunity to book a tennis court by the hour. As with other offers, these single dates can be booked online and payment is by direct debit. The current venue is either the university's own Tennisanlage Professor-Pirlet-Straße, or the Allwetterplatz Königshügel.
Target Group and Requirements
Single-date booking and registration in pairs are mandatory
All tennis players who are registered online for the date are eligible to play. For the single-date booking, registration in pairs is mandatory. This means that both players must be entered into the online registration process.
A substitution can be communicated to the Service Point of the University Sports Center (HSZ) by email at least one hour before the start of the match. Please include:
Subject: Tennis single-date booking (day, time): Substitute person for last name, first name.
The email must include the substitute's last name, first name, status, and email address.
Concerning the fee, substitutes agree with the booking person. The debit will be made at the bank mentioned in the initial registration.
Court reservations can be made by students, staff, and guests a maximum of 24 hours in advance. There is a charge for tennis court single-date bookings. Guests pay a higher fee.
Check-In Before the Start of the Match
The access authorization is to be put into the "Check-In-Box" on the court before the start of the game and without being asked, so that the photo and name can be read. After the control by the sports supervisors and/or the supervision of the Check-In-Box, it is to be taken out again immediately and kept safe.
Two Persons Per Court
A court may only be played in pairs as singles, doubles are not permitted. Spectators are prohibited.
Please comply with the Rules of Conduct Corona of the University Sports Center.
Please enter the booked court just before the previous players have finished pulling off the court, and leave the court immediately after pulling off the court. Please keep a distance of 5 meters to other playing groups and a distance of 2 meters to your playing partner.
Way to the Court and Change Between Sessions
In order to avoid encounters and undercutting of safety distances, the following rules apply:
Before the start of the booked session:
- Entering the court should be done in a time slot no more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Arrivals will initially remain inside the fence after the access authorizations have been placed in the Check-In Box.
- After the previous players have cleared and left the court, proceed to the two vacant chairs on one side of the court.
After the End of the Playing Time:
- Pulling off the court is part of the 60-minute playing time.
- Exit immediately after the court is pulled off and the trawl nets are hung.
- At the latest five minutes after the end of the booked session, the players must leave the grounds of the HSZ/the tennis facility through the door.
The concrete route can be taken from the sketches at the tennis courts.
Tennis Shoes Requirement!
For participation in the tennis offer, own and the respective surface appropriate tennis shoes are required!
You will need outdoor tennis shoes (clay court tennis shoes or all court tennis shoes) to play on the ash courts of the Tennisanlage Professor Pirlet Straße during the summer semester. Sports shoes for other sports are not permitted.
An exception is our Allwetterplatz, where flat-soled sports shoes for other sports may be used. Cleated and pimpled shoes are prohibited as these shoes severely damage the surface!
We ask for your understanding, that to maintain the playability of the court surfaces the staff monitor and enforce the shoe regulations. In case of violation, you may be barred from further use of the facility and the fees will not be refunded!
Balls and Racquets
Please bring your own balls and racquet.
Bring a Towel
Please bring your own towel for use as a sitting surface or to wipe off sweat.
Times and Fees
Tennisanlage Professor-Pirlet-Straße and Allwetterplatz
Costs per court and hour
Monday to Friday
8am to 4pm
Monday to Friday
5pm to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday
9am to 9pm
- Your booking is binding! Cancellations can only be made by the Service Point of the University Sports Center, provided that you notify your cancellation request in writing by email.
- In case of cancellation of a single-date booking at shorter notice than 24 hours before the booked session, there is no right to a refund, unless the reserved session can be given to another participant!
- If the University Sports Center has to cancel an appointment, the team at the Service Point will always do so by email; if it is at short notice on the same day, additionally by telephone. In this case, the fee will be refunded in full, without deduction of any fees. Outside the opening hours of the Service Point, please check in advance with the sports supervisor about the playability of the courts.