St. Moritz, SwitzerlandCopyright: HSZ
Dates and Booking
February 28/29th to March 6/7th, 2020
St. Moritz, Switzerland
3,300 meters of pleasure and delight. The heart of Engadins. Two-time Winter Olympics location. The most famous of all winter sport locations. Stronghold of the alpine jet set. 322 days of sunshine a year! This is just a selection of keywords and superlatives that can be used to describe St. Moritz. St. Moritz actually is one of the finest and diverse places for skiing and snowboarding. Snow is guaranteed in its year-round winter, creating a winter sport Mecca for both experienced athletes and beginners. No small mountain village. Instead there are modern hotels, partially in the traditional look with lively streets and squares at the foot of Corviglia, Piz Corvatsch, and Diavolezza. St. Moritz's bars and cafés are an international meeting spot for alpinists and skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts, and nearly all other winter sports.
From S-Chanf you can take the Rhätische Eisenbahn to access all the large ski areas, including Corviglia, Piz Corvatsch, Diavolezza, and Lagalp. 59 lifts, 350 kilometers of slopes ranging from 1,700 to 3,300 meters, and slopes of all difficulties are waiting for you. Not only are the slopes oustanding for alpine skiing but St. Moritz is El Dorado for cross-country skiing enthusiasts. There is an excellent track network of over 200 kilometers.
The liftpass will be available for about 30% less in comparison to normal prices.
We stay in S-Chanf in a quaint, rustic farmhouse, which has multibed rooms for four to eight people. A ski cellar and two living/party rooms offer space and opportunities for the evening program. Food is organized by a kitchen team. However, our energetic help is needed in preparing meals.
Arrival and Departure
- Transport to St. Moritz will beginn at the 27th December 2019 in the evening and the departure will be in the middle of the day of 4th January 2020.
- Transport to St. Moritz will beginn at the 28th Frebruary 2020 in the evening around 21:00 in Aachen and the departure will be on 6th March 2020 in the evening in St Moritz.
- Transport there and back in modern touring coaches
- Accommodations in multibed rooms
- Full board, lunch packages during the day
- Skiing and snowboarding courses for all levels
- Course organization and supervision
- Visitor's tax
- Evening program
- Ski and snowboard lessons for beginners! (only for the 2nd tour - February 28/29th to March 06/07th, 2020!)
- 7 day lift pass (starting at the day of arrival)
- Ski and snowboard equipment
- On the 1st tour (December 27/28th to January 04/05th, 2020) there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners!
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory during courses!
- Ski and snowboard courses will be in German!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in Landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that a cancelling fee is levied in case of withdrawal. For this reason, we recommend that all participants obtain their own travel cancellation insurance.