Champery, SwitzerlandCopyright: HSZ
Dates and Booking
February 14/15 to 22/23, 2020
Champéry is the main city in the ski region on the Swiss side. The picturesque mountain village sits below the prominent Dents-du-Midi mountain chain as the Val d'Illiez head of the mountain valley. The village's appearance is shaped by closely nestled wood chalets in the Vallais style, which gives it a pleasant atmosphere. Champéry offers a good tourism infrastructure with a modern sports center and numerous restaurants, cafés, and discos.
Depart for 650 kilometers of slopes this winter – this unique opportunity presents itself in Portes du Soleil, in the Swiss-French bordering area high above Lake Geneva. SKiing and snowboarding are unique here. You can select a new valley daily and always discover new and fresh slopes. From Champéry you take a gondola or chair lift to the high plateau of Planachaux, from which you can quickly access the super regions of Les Crosets and Avorriaz. The general lift pass can be used for over 160 cable cars and lifts.
The house is located only about 500 meters from the first lift and has 20 bedrooms on four floors. The entire group organizes and cooks meals – you are sure to have a good time in the cooking groups. We centrally organize the grocery shopping. The tours to the Jolimont ski hut are a cult event.
Jolimont is well suited for an excellent travel program: après ski on the sun terrace or in the party room, group evenings with cheese fondue or lumumba with the fresh milk from the neighboring farmer, and table tennis tournaments. You certainly won't be bored once you leave the slopes.
Arrival and Departure
Transport to Champery will beginn at the 14th February 2020 in the evening and the departure will be on the 22th February 2020.
- All meals included, though self-organized; lunches can be packed
- Accommodations in multibed rooms, surcharge for double rooms
- Transport in a modern long-distance bus from Hamburg to Switzerland via Aachen
- Skiing and snowboarding courses for six days, at least half days
- Travel guide
- Visitor's tax
- Luggage transport to the house
Not Included in the Price
- 7-day lift pass for Portes du Soleil: approximately 300 Swiss francs for students over 24 years of age and approximately 270 Swiss francs for students up to 24. Four Swiss francs must also be paid as deposit. These are the group prices for the 2018/2019 season. You will pay either on site or give the money to the tour director during the ride. Please bring exact change.
- Surcharge for a double room: 25 Euros per person. The rooms are approximately 12 square meters.
- Ski and snowboard material is not included
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory during courses!
- Ski and snowboard lessons will be held in German!
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in Landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that a cancellation fee will be levied in the case of a withdrawal. For this reason, we recommend that all participants purchase their own travel cancellation insurance.