Les Crosets, SwitzerlandCopyright: HSZ
Dates and Booking
March 06/07 to 14/15, 2020
Les Crosets, Switzerland
Small, athletic Les Crosets is situated at the heart of Portes du Soleil. It is composed of a few apartment houses and chalets. Skiing reigns supreme here as the village is an important gateway to the Portes du Soleil region. This is an optimal location for heading out into the ski area.
To conquer 650 kilometers of slopes this winter – this unique opportunity presents itself in Portes du Soleil, on the Swiss-French frontier high above Lake Geneva.The Skiing and snowboarding experience here is exceptional. You can select a new valley daily and always discover new and fresh slopes. From Champéry you take a gondola or chair lift to the high plateau of Planachaux, from which you can quickly access the super regions of Les Crosets and Avorriaz. The general lift pass can be used for over 160 cable cars and ski lifts.
Our quaint ski hut is located in Les Crosets, the heart of Portes du Soleil, just 100 meters above the valley station of the chair lift, directly along the slope. Here you clip on your skis or snowboard in the morning and are go directly on the slopes. The beautiful wood house offers an excellent environment for aprés ski directly at the house with its sun terrace and small balconies. The ground floor consists of a ski room, a cozy living room with a fantastic view of the "Dents du Midi," a well equipped kitchen, and suffiicent sanitary facilities. A true ski hut, sitting at almost 1,700 meters and yet only 500 meters from the center of Les Crosets. It contains mostly four- and six-bed rooms, as well as two large dormitories.
Arrival and Departure
The outward journey to Les Crosets will begin on the evening of March 6, 2020 and the return journey will be on March 14, 2020.
- All meals included, though self-organized; lunches can be packed
- Accommodations in multibed rooms
- Transport in a modern long-distance coach from Hamburg to Switzerland via Aachen
- Skiing and snowboarding courses for six days, at least half days
- Travel guide
- Visitor's tax
- Luggage transport to the house
Not Included in the Price
- 7-day lift pass for Portes du Soleil: approximately 300 Swiss francs for students over 24 years of age and approximately 270 Swiss francs for students up to 24. Five Swiss francs must also be paid as deposit for the ski card. These are the group prices for the 2018/2019 season. You will pay either on site or give the money to the tour director during the ride. Please bring exact change.
- Ski and snowboard equipment is not included!
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory during courses!
- Ski and snowboard lessons will be in German!
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in Landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also wishto inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that a cancellation fee is charged in case of a withdrawal. For this reason we recommend that all participants purchase their own travel cancellation insurance.