Ardeche White Water CampCopyright: HSZ
Dates and Booking
April 4 to 121, 2020
White Water Camp in Southern France
This year the canoeing and kayaking group is holding its traditional white water camp in the glorious Ardèche valley. Depending on the current water levels, the Ardèche and tributaries offer a nearly unparalleled location to learn the principle of water sports without fear and to get additional paddling experience. During the boat training the paddle tours include comfortable stretches as well as fizzy exercises passes. This active vacation can be rounded out with climbing, riding, cycling, hiking, and cave tours.
We stay directly along the river on the "La Digue" campground in Chauzon near Ruoms and being our daily tours from there.
Ten to twelve participants
- Overnight stay on the campground
- Cooking materials for the shared kitchen
- SIngle kayak, paddles, lifevest, helmet, neoprene wetsuit
- Boat transport with trailer
- Transportation on site
- Transportation to and from the site
- You are responsible for your own food in the shared kitchen.
- Camping equipment