Dates and Booking
"Move more, feel better!" The special program for more everyday movement
Move more, feel better is the practical part of the project Active Campus Europe , with the aim of bringing more movement into everyday student life. It isn’t about extreme sports, but about (re)integrating walking, cycling, gentle running, etc. into everyday life.
Target Group and Requirements
The 10-week program is aimed exclusively at students of Aachen’s universities, who would like to live their live more actively. It is just the thing for those who haven’t moved much lately or for a long while.
Those interested must
- be physically healthy
- have, based on their own assessment, in the last 30 days done no more than 30 minutes of moderate exercise a day for more than 5 days a week.
- Participate in the opening and closing events, training sessions, surveys and questionnaires.
- Participate mandatory at a) running basics and b) Pilates or Fitness basic (= there is still the opportunity to participate at more courses and create an own sport schedule out of all offered courses!)
Contents and Dates (changes are possible!)
Week 1 04.16 – 04.20.2018
- PRE-Fitness-Checks with the university doctor on 16.,17.,18.04.2018 between 14:00 – 17:00 (20 Min. pro Person) Location: Gym Zusatzraum
- Kick-off-Event on 17.04.2018 18:00 – 19:30 (Conference room, HSZ)
Week 2-9 04.23. – 06.15.2018
- Participation in exercise courses
- Increasing of active minutes
Week 10 06.18 – 06.22.2018
- POST-Fitness-Checks with the university doctor on 18.,19.,20.06. between 14:00 – 17:00 (20 Min. pro Person) Location: Gym Zusatzraum
- Submition of active minutes
- Closing event
The sport offers will be:
- Fitness Basics
- Running basics
- Introduction to the RWTH Gym
Ap plication / Registration
There are a maximum of 30 places available in this exclusive program. Due to the limited number of spaces in the course an application process is used. The program is targeted at students who haven’t moved much lately.
1. Sign up on the list (Link) + Fill in the questionnaire before 04.04.2018 12pm/noon.
2. Evaluation of the questionnaires
3. Notification of acceptance will take place by email before 04.10.2018 at the latest
4. Having been accepted, participants then need to finally book into the course via a provided link and pay the course fee of 20€.
Move more, feel better!