Handball Level 1
Target Group and Prerequisites
Interested individuals with little to no playing or training experience. We recommend regularly participating as content is taught successively.
- Basic techniques: direct and indirect passing, with your throwing hand and non-throwing hand, from standing and in motion, catching, dribbling, and slap shots and jump shots
- Individual tactical offense fundamentals such as the three-step rule, body swerves, parallel attacks
- Individual defense tactics and basic movements such as legwork, positioning to offense and 1 on 2 games and 2 on 2 games
- Principles of team tactics with 6:0 defense and 5:1 offense
- Fitness fudamentals: strength and endurance, mobility, coordination with the ball
A one-time registration for the entire course duration is required.
We recommend regularly participating as content is taught successively.
Information About Absences
If you cannot make it to a class, please let the course instructor know.
Participants who are regularly absent without informing the instructor will be de-registered from the class by the HSZ and the spot will be given to someone on the waiting list.