Skater Hockey Level 2 to 3
Target Group and Prerequisites
This course is targeted towards participants, who have successfully completed Level 1 or have regularly played in a league or similar sports group. Experience soley from school is not sufficient for this course level. In this case, please speak with the skater hockey representative first.
Content and Objectives
- Technical improvement and expansion of the fudamental techniques of receiving and directing the ball
- Solidification and fine-tuning of ball direction, passing, and shooting technique
- Various exercises, forms of play, and small field games as well as the simulation of game situations supplement the technical training
- Game rules and tactics will also be covered during the theoretical component.
- Training general and hockey-specific fitness such as endurance, speed, and coordination