Handball Level 3
Target Group and Prerequisites
This course is targeted towards handball players who already have good training and playing experience at at least the league level or comparable and who possess comprehensive knowledge of the handball regulations.
Content and Objectives
- Improvement of basic and advanced passing and striking variations such as slap shots while running, hip shots, dive shots, and fall shots
- Advancement of individual tactical techniques and movements for offensive play including body swerve variations with and without the ball, parallel attacks, positional playing, and for defensive play such as blocking, basic defensive positioning, offensive behavior, and compressing
- Improvement of group tactical fundamentals for offensive play such as transitioning, running in, expanded counterstrikes and for defensive play: passing and taking over, moving towards the ball side, "tactical triangle"
- Advancement and further exploration of fundamental team tactics in 6:0 defense and 5:1 defense and 5:1 offense and 4:2 offense and transitions and trigger actions
- Improvement of overall and handball-specific fitness: strength, endurance, mobility, and coordination with the ball
Dates can be booked either all at once or individually. The booking option “All Dates” is available from the start of online booking for the course period and the booking option “Individual Date” is unlocked 24 hours before the start of the individual date.
Goal keepers should please sign up seperately with single date booking to the course for keepers.