Table Tennis Level 2
Target Group and Prerequisites
Beginners with knowledge of basic techniques from Level 1 and little to occasional playing and training experience. We recommend regularly participating since the courses build on one another.
Content and Objectives
Further exploration of the basic techniques forehand topspin and backhand topspin as well as positional play and legwork. Participants will also learn further stroke techniques like forehand and backhand blocking, chopping, and flicking. This course also include the introduction of various serves and cognitive and coordinative exercises and game forms.
Objectives include solidifying technique, expanding technique, coordination, movement processes, and the ability to play.
- For hygiene reasons, you must bring your own racquet. Balls are provided.
- Ten table tennis tables and surrounds are available. They must be set up and taken down by the players themselves.
- Due to corona, all surfaces and edges must be cleaned at the end of the session by the participants. Cleaning agents are provided by the HSZ.
- Setup and takedown of the tables must be completed during the session time.
- A clean and separately brought pair of indoor trainers is required for participation.