Table Tennis Level 3
Target Group and Prerequisites
This course is targeted towards individuals with experience from club sports and those, who have successfully completed Level 2 and have acquired a recommendation from the trainer. A playing strength of at least 1000 TTR points is a prerequisite for participation. Players from countries where there is no TTR points scoring, kindly contact Jan Habscheid.
Content and Objectives
Competitive training for singles and doubles is offered, which, in addititon to technical training, places tactical focus on forehand, backhand, combinations, and plays. The course include advancing all stroke techniques and legwork as well as conditioning and abilities specific to table tennis.
Objectives include improving coordination, strength with a focus on stabilization, speed, endurance, preparations for tournaments, and solidifying technique.
- For hygiene reasons, you must bring your own racquet. Balls are provided.
- Ten table tennis tables and surrounds are available. They must be set up and taken down by the players themselves.
- Due to corona, all surfaces and edges must be cleaned at the end of the session by the participants. Cleaning agents are provided by the HSZ.
- Setup and takedown of the tables must be completed during the session time.
- A clean and separately brought pair of indoor trainers is required for participation.