Wind Surfing Semester Card


Dates, Prices and Booking


Sports Facility

Water Sports Facility Wildenhof

Special regulations apply to the use of the sports facility in accordance with the corona decree.

Target Group and Requirements

University students and employees can borrow surfboards at the Wildenhof on the Rursee. Individuals must show their official surfing license from the VDWS or DVS. Against a fee, they can then be issued with the University's surfing permit. This permit grants the holder permission to borrow equipment.

The University Sports Center offers a good mix of equipment, which can be used on the Rursee with the equipment permit. Existing permit holders can extend their permit from the beginning of April on the HSZ's internet portal.The permit must then stamped in the HSZ Service Point or at the administration desk at the Wildenhof. New permits are only issued at the HSZ during the Service Point's opening hours!


Equipment rental is only open if weather permits, starting mid-April. The rental conditions must be adhered to. If you do not adhere to the rental conditions, your University surfing card may be confiscated. Inspections are conducted regularly. All those who didn’t receive the surfing license at the Rursee are recommended to take the Level 2 course, where they will be introduced to the equipment.

The price of the surf card will be reduced by 50 percent seven weeks ahead of the start of the new sports program.

Course Cancellations and Facility Closures

Due to the special circumstances of the outdoor interim program, we will inform you of short-notice course cancellations and facilities closures, especially weather-related ones, affecting this course by email.


Similar Topics

  • Basic Information

    Please pay attention to the important information about the sports facilities, materials, and prerequisites.