Mountain BikingCopyright: © Martin Koch
These activities are primarily about the fun of mountain biking in a group as well as the experience in nature as a balance to everyday life. Whether beginners or professionals, hardtail or fully, everyone is welcome to discover mountain biking for themselves or to further improve their riding technique.
Meeting point: Entrance to the Sport und Seminarraum
Meeting point: Parkplatz am Preusweg
You must consider the following when participating:
- Please bring your own bike.
- Helmets are compulsory.
- Other protection is strongly recommended (gloves, knee protectors...)
- In the dark season, a strong front light is a mandatory requirement. The best light is one that can be attached to the helmet. If necessary, the exercise instructor can make recommendations
- The bike must be fully functional. This applies in particular to the brakes. All screws should be checked beforehand
- Tools and aids for minor reparations such as a spare tube, for example in the case of flat tires, should be available
- Sufficient water and small snacks for in between
Course Cancellations and Facility Closures
If you would like to be informed of last minute course cancellations and facility closures affecting this course, please join the corresponding mailing list.