Montafon, Austria MarchCopyright: © HSZ
March 11/12 to 19/20 2022
Silvretta Montafon, Austria
St. Gallenkirch, Galgenul is a small village, which entertains with some nice bars and the best après ski screen of Silvretta at the valley station that is hard to miss. Nothing stands in the way of the après ski party.
Silvretta Montafon is without a doubt one of the most skiable centers of Austria, with a perfect interconnected ski area, almost 30 lifts, and 158 kilometers of slopes at heights between 1,000 and 2,400 meters. Everything in a balanced offering of easy, medium, and very difficult slopes and a few secured varieties.
The new gondola located approximately 900 meters from our house offers a direct connection from the bottom of the valley St. Gallenkirch to the Hochjoch skiing area. A ski and snowboard deposit is available at the valley station. We highly recommend the free ski bus excursion to the highly situated free ride area of Gargellen and the neighboring ski area near Schruns and Tschagguns, which offer an additional 90 kilometers of slopes.
Our accommodations are simple but comfortable. The rooms with small sleeping accommodations are scattered among three floors. All of the rooms are equipped with single or double beds and a sink. Each floor has two bathrooms with a shower and toilet. Furthermore, there are extra toilets on the ground floor. A heated ski room, large group kitchen with a pantry, reception with phone, a small living room, and the large woodpaneled dining room with a bar are all located on the ground floor.
Self-catering is organized and carried out in the whole group – good mood in the cooking groups is guaranteed. We organize the grocery shopping centrally.
Everyone has to help one day in a cooking group.
Arrival and Departure
- Travel will beginn on March 11, 2022 in the evening and departure will be on March 19, 2022.
Attention: Bus boarding only in Aachen and Cologne. The bus does not go via Hamburg.
- Full self-catering, packed lunches can be packed for lunchtime
- Accommodations in multibed rooms, double rooms for a surcharge
- seven nights
- 6-day ski pass (days of arrival and departure can be booked separately).
- Travel in a modern long-distance coach (note information on arrival and departure!)
- Ski/snowboard course in different skill groups
- Tour guide
- Visitor's tax
Not Included in the Price
- Ski and snowboard deposit for six Euros per week if renting from the ski shop, otherwise twelve Euros per week. Status Winter 2021/2022
- Accommodations in a double room: 25 Euro surcharge per person. You must book this separately from the tour.
- You have to pay a 5 Euro deposit for the keycard
- Ski and snowboard equipment is not included
- days of arrival and departure can be booked separatly. The link will be sent to you some weeks before departure.
- On this tour we cannot offer lessons for beginners in skiing and snowboarding!
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory during courses!
- Ski- and snowboard courses will be taught in German!
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in Landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that a cancellation fee will be charged in case of a withdrawal. For this reason we recommend that all participants purchase their own travel cancellation insurance.
Only vaccinated and recovered persons can participate. The 2G+ status as a participation requirement is valid from January 10, 2022. It must be proven in advance and must be valid on the travel date. In addition, the containment regulations of the respective travel country apply. The leaflet on travel conditions valid from February 14, 2022 with additional information on the trip, must be observed.