Mountain BikingCopyright: © Martin Koch
These activities are primarily about the fun of mountain biking in a group as well as the experience in nature as a balance to everyday life. Whether beginners or professionals, hardtail or fully, everyone is welcome to discover mountain biking for themselves or to further improve their riding technique.
Rules of Conduct Corona Interim Program
Compliance with the Corona Rules of Conduct is compulsory for all participants of the interim program.
Meeting point: Entrance to the Hochschulsport Service Center
You must consider the following when participating:
- Please bring your own bike.
- Helmets are compulsory.
- Other protection is strongly recommended (gloves, knee protectors...)
- In the dark season, a strong front light is a mandatory requirement. The best light is one that can be attached to the helmet. If necessary, the exercise instructor can make recommendations
- The bike must be fully functional. This applies in particular to the brakes. All screws should be checked beforehand
- Tools and aids for minor reparations such as a spare tube, for example in the case of flat tires, should be available
- Sufficient water and small snacks for in between
Course Cancellations and Sports Facility Closures
Due to the special circumstances, we will inform you about short-term course cancellations and sport facility closures of this sports class by e-mail.