How to Zoom
- Book your course of choice. Important: Booking opens 24 hours in advance and closes 15 minutes before the start of the course.
- Install the Zoom application on your phone, tablet, or PC. You can also participate through the web browser of your PC or laptop. The Zoom App is available for:
- Setup your Zoom user account. Important: Use your full first name and surname.
- You will receive the access details for the zoom meeting with your booking confirmation.
- Use the link in your booking confirmation 5 minutes before the start of the course to receive access to the waiting room. After the list of participants has been checked, you will be admitted to the course.
- Zoom offers you the choice to participate with or without video from your own device. If you turn on your camera, all participants and the course instructors will be able to see your video feed. This is helpful if you wish to interact.
The Privacy Statement on the use of Zoom of RWTH Aachen University applies.
The recording of the online courses is not permitted!
Statutory accident insurance does not apply during any of the Digital Workouts. We therefore recommend that you obtain your own insurance cover.