Digital Lecture Series of the Sailing SymposiumCopyright: © adh
Since due to the Covid 19 pandemic many events of the universities and the symposium cannot take place or can only take place with restrictions, the current series of lectures of the sailing symposium was initiated.
Its aim is to take interested people - whether experienced or inexperienced sailors - on a cruise through multi-layered topics of sailing and to learn from each other.
After a lecture by exercise instructors from the national university sports facilities, there will be a question and answer session followed by a discussion on selected topics. True to the motto "One for all, all for one".
The individual presentations are available chronologically and are described in more detail below:
- April 7, 7pm: Sailing during the Covid 19 pandemic.
- April 12, 7pm: Foiling
- April 19, 7pm: Atlantic cruise
- May 3, 7pm: Mast breakage and short presentation of the German Maritime Search and Rescue Association
- June 14, 7pm: Duty of the skippers to help in case of distress at sea
- June 21, 7pm: (How) Can you sail faster than the wind?
- June 28, 7pm: Introduction to regatta sailing and insights into the German Sailing League with subsequent online regatta