Calisthenics Level 1
Dates, Prices and Booking
Target Group and Requirements
Those who want to learn difficult movement forms like muscle ups or human flags are at right place here. Thanks its scalability, calisthenics is suitable for every fitness level. Through the use of different aids, the course content is adjusted for the individual training level. The course is open for everyone and can be taken without particular prior experience.
Content and Goals
- Acquisition of the muscular fundamentals as a foundation for further calisthenics skills, like the muscle up.
- Successive increase in difficulty for optimal achievement of the course goals.
- Transfer of acquired techniques and skills into open training.
Training always takes place outdoors.
What you should bring
- Clean sports shoes without treads
- Good mood
- an at least 70 by 140cm, clean, dry hand towel
plenty to drink