Davos, SwitzerlandCopyright: © HSZ
Dates and Booking
January 1/2 to January 8/9, 2023
Sports Club Weissfluh/ Davos, Switzerland
The Sports Club Weissfluh is a former avalanche research institute and is located above Davos at a breathtaking 2,631m above sea level. The house is located directly in the heart of the Davos Parsenn ski area and offers a fantastic mountain panorama due to its unique location. In the morning we can get on skis or board directly from the front door and start.
In the house you occupy two/four/six or eight-bed rooms. All rooms are equipped with bunk beds. Showers and toilets are located on the floors.
Davos is located at the heart of Graubünden and enjoys guaranteed snow coverage up to 2,844 meters above sea level from November to the end of April. A magical backdrop of the Bündner peaks with partially untouched landscape! 55 chair lifts and ski lifts give access to several large winter sports regions: large Parseen, familiar Madrisa, the Pischna area for free riding, and the Riner- and Jakobshorn.
Get your fill of skiing and snowboarding on 307 kilometers of snow-covered slopes. The perfectly shaped Jatz Park in Jakobshorn and a fun park in Madrisa are ideally suited for those who crave more than the slopes.
Arrival and Departure
Travel will begin on the evening of March 25, 2023 and departure will be on March 31, 2023.
- 5x (Sun-Fri) overnight stay in Sports Club Weissfluh in multi-bed rooms
- 5x half board incl. packed lunches
- 6 days (Sun-Fri) ski pass Davos Klosters
- Bus transfer in a modern long-distance coach from Aachen and Cologne, arrival as night trip from March 25 on March 26 2023.
- Ski and snowboard lessons on five days, at least half day
- Tour guide
- Visitor's tax
Prices per person:
- Students up to 25 years: 580 Euro
- Students from 26 years: 680 Euro
- On this tour we cannot offer lessons for beginners in skiing and snowboarding! We recommend all beginners our ski and snowboard lessons in the ski hall in Landgraaf.
- Ski and snowboard equipment is not included in the price.
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory during courses!
- Ski and snowboard lessons will be in German!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- We also wish to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that a cancellation fee is charged in case of a withdrawal. For this reason we recommend that all participants purchase their own travel cancellation insurance
The sports trip must take place under the general and local Coronavirus ordinances in effect at the time of the event. All participants must present a certificate of a negative antigen rapid test not older than 24 hours at the time of departure.
We recommend in any case a travel cancelation insurance incl. a Coronavirus additional insurance.